Where governments, operators, investors and engineers come together to realize ambitions for Canada’s LNG export future
The 2014 Canada LNG Export Conference & Exhibition will bring together the key industry leaders who invest, drive and develop LNG export opportunities in Canada. Join members of the government, LNG exporters, Asian buyers, project investors, international financial institutions and all other major stakeholders who will share their insights and strategies for promoting LNG projects within Canada – a country with vast potential for investment opportunities and return
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Uncovering the criteria that key Asian buyers are looking for in order to diversify their security of supply.
- Aligning objectives between stakeholders and the community – what measures can be taken to promote both a sustainable economy and business growth?
- Gaining an insight into Canada’s fiscal framework – to what extent will the new tax regime affect final investment decisions?
- Exploring the latest developments for proposed projects – which ones are competitive enough to go online? Key strategies for achieving project delivery
To learn more about key business development opportunities that will help connect you with new customers, please call Damian Howard on: +44 (0)203 615 2899 or drop him an email.
Exhibition Opening Times:
- Tuesday 16th September 2014: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 17th September 2014: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 18th September 2014: 8:30am – 4:00pm